Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Upheaval

Our lives these days have been anything but settled! With 2 little ones, a third on the way, our first home purchase in the works, and trying to potty train, we have our hands full!

Since this pregnancy is so close to the last, I am showing very very early. I mean, like really showing. This creates for some interesting conversations and a lot of funny looks. I just love watching people (over and over and over!) look from Gabriel to Maddox, to my belly two or three times, and then looking me straight in the eye like they are completely perplexed. Usually I try to pin down what they are thinking based on their expression: "Surely not...", "Are you kidding me?", "Are you mormon?", "Are you CRAZY?!?", "Didn't anyone teach you about birth control!", and "Oh you poor thing!" are the most common things people seem to say. Its pretty entertaining!

I have finished one more purse:
100_0302

100_0300

Now I'm on to a birthday project for my nephew, a snuggy blanket for Dan's coworker's baby, and one for ours! We think its a girl by the way! Next I want to make a very basic quilt, mostly to put on the ground at parks etc for the babies to sit on.

As far as I know, our home purchase is moving forward, although my lender is playing hard to reach, so who knows what that is about. As long as that's all good we are set to close on the 24th!

Also, last weekend we visited friends in San Antonio and went to Seaworld which was lots and lots of fun! That's pretty much all I have time for!

No comments:

Post a Comment